This is the real one,with all the files correctly titled.
Narated by Tatiksava.Karunica.Das.(Very Well Done)
Original translation to Bhagavad Gita AS.IT.IS
1. The body is temporary but the soul is eternal. Accept this fact? Yes?. When this body is finished the soul must continue to exist as it's eternal. And just as the soul is currently residing in this body, when this body is finished the soul will continue to exist by residing in another body.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A Self realised person is not bewildered by such a change." (Lord Krishna Bg. 2.12-13)
2. Every second living beings are dying and every second living beings are born. The souls in the dead bodies are being transferred to the new bodies. This is proof of the transmigration of the soul from one body to another, reincarnation.
3. In scientific terms, energy cannot be destroyed, but it can change forms. Our body is the form and we (the soul) are the energy. When this current form of ours (this body) is destroyed. We (the soul) will change our form. Thus get a new body.
"As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones. The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same. (Lord Krishna Bg. 2.22-24)
4. Another simple proof is to take a look around. Why are there variety of living beings? Why is one soul in the body of an animal and another soul in a human body. Why is one soul in the body of a female and another in a male body. Why is one soul born in China and another born in Africa and so on. The soul is moving from one body to another, life after life. The variations of bodies is simple proof of the transmigration of the soul from one body to another, reincarnation.
5. The fact that everyone is born in different situations is proof of karma and reincarnation. The non-Vedic religions reject reincarnation. if there is no transmigration of the soul from one body to another then this means this is the one and only life. If this is the only life then why is everyone born in different situations? One is born black, one white, one is born poor, another rich, why are some born diseased and some healthy, Why do some live to 100 and some for a day. And so on. They cannot answer any of these questions.
6. The fact that God is forgiving and merciful is proof of reincarnation. If God is forgiving and merciful then why would he create some who are fortunate and some who are unfortunate in their one and only life. If after this one and only life we eternally go to hell or heaven which is what the non-Vedic religions preach. Then how can God be forgiving and merciful to those who are eternally sent to hell for messing up their one and only life. The fact that God is forgiving and merciful is proof that he gives us unlimited chances and not just one. Thus we (the soul) transmigrate from one body to another life after life, reincarnation.
The hardest thing to give away is Love
When you give Love
It just keeps comming back to you
Spread The Love SEED
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" ~Jimi Hendrix, 1969